· Basmati rice – 2 cups
· Eggs – 2 or 3
· Ghee/ Butter/ Oil – 2 tbsp
· Cilantro – for garnish
· Onion – 1/4 (Sliced)
· Green Chillies – 5 (Slitted)
· Tomato -1 small size (chopped)
· Ginger Garlic Paste – (1 1/2 spoon)
· Whole garam masala – (1 bay leaf, 3 cloves, 2 inch cinnamon, 1 star anise)
· Salt – to taste
· Water – 3 cups
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and splutter the whole garam masala.
2. Saute the onions with ginger garlic paste, tomato, green chillies and salt.
3. Break the eggs and sauté it along with the above mixture.
4. Scramble the eggs until it is cooked and now add the water.
5. Once the water begins to boil add the soaked rice and let it cook on low flame. You can also cook the rice with water, the above sauteed mixture and required salt in a rice cooker.
6. Garnish with cilantro and serve with any curry. It is a very easy to make and its done in minutes.
· Soak the Rice when you put the kadai on the stove for sautéing your ingredients. So that Rice will not break while cooking.
DO YOU HAVE SUCH RECIPES?
Earn through your recipes . JOIN US at www.mysignaturefood.in
MY SIGNATURE FOOD provides you the platform to showcase the talent of Home chefs by their signature dishes. Not only this, picking up the food from your home and delivering it is our responsibility.
All you need to do is cook a delicious meal and earn!
So what are you waiting for, sign up for free now at www.mysignaturefood.in and earn through your home cooked food.